Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy Green Day!

It started Friday with a computer error on my laptop,  “Can't find hard drive” Fatal error!!  Great start to a weekend!

img_4263cm

Saturday morning in the rain, driving up the mountain in need of gas, I stop at the gas station and my credit card gets declined. “Great! What’s next?”

IMG_4262a

Continuing my drive, just around the corner, I miss a stop sign. Double great!!  Lights in my rear view mirror go on: one red and the other blue.  It’s a black and white … and guess what?  I don't know this officer.  As the rain comes down and camera in my hand, I now need to sign the ticket. Great! What's next?  I should not have asked that question. 

IMG_4301a

Continuing to my next destination, my tire blows out … and it’s STILL raining. Great! Wow! Holy moly!  NO WAY am I asking myself “what next?”  All wet from head to toes after changing the tire, I figure it can’t get any worse.  The trip must go on … after all, it’s only 9:30 a.m. Well, at least, the “check engine” light did not come on!

With a click of my heels, I must continue down the Never Eat Soggy Waffles road!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment