Sunday, March 25, 2012

Error 20

IMG_4354a2

I never really knew when spring came.  It never really mattered.  That is, until this year, when I started hearing other photographers talk about the flowers. 

Spring is here and so are the flowers!  Great!  Time to grab the camera and take off for another adventure along the Never Eat Soggy Waffles highway. 

Last Saturday was one of THOSE days, when everything seemed to go wrong.  It was pouring rain and I should have stayed in bed.  But not one to be deterred by a little rain and bad luck, I get back on the highway today and head north.  So it’s raining again, what could go wrong?  ERROR 20, that’s what!

I arrive at my destination and within 20 minutes of my arrival, I get an Error 20 on my camera.  What the …?!  Try this, try that – Error 20 keeps returning.  Time to put the camera away before it becomes a fancy paperweight … and time to go home.  It’s just another rainy day …

No comments:

Post a Comment