Sunday, April 22, 2012

Solo: To Be One

IMG_5586

Solo: to be one. True or not?

The world looks at one as odd if one is doing the opposite of others.

Everyone stands on two feet and walks with one foot in front of the other. True or not?

While taking a picture, I saw four, maybe six. photographers or picture takers all doing the same.  I decided to lie down and see what the artist was trying to create in his art work.

As I walked away and turned back to take another look, I saw that those picture takers were NOW, too,  lying down on the floor taking the photo from another point of view. That just made me smile and laugh!

Another man's treasure says a lot.  Although outsiders were laughing as this man made his art, he pushed forward with all his heart. Today the question is: does he who laughs last, laugh louder or laugh better?

I laugh to see all those people enjoy what a “crazy” man did.  He was not, after all, crazy; he was a visionary who saw what others were blind to.

To treat people as equal is to enjoy what they offer, rich or poor. The gift of being is priceless. I see it in the treasure of art.

Onto my next stop down the NESW highway to find a million dog ears … LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment